Re: Manually storing DHT content

From: Danny
Subject: Re: Manually storing DHT content
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 13:20:29 +0000

Right,
I was thinking about using fs initially. I'm thinking of probably using
Markdown, or something really simple as the markup language.
Nevertheless, I think it would also be useful for posting very small
messages. Look at twitter.
But once people are going to use it for a twitter-like experience, you
might get many files with, what, 200 characters?

Using messenger for comments and notifications, is not a bad idea
actually.