[GNUnet-developers] Build fail of GNUnet with alpine linux CI

From: xrs
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Build fail of GNUnet with alpine linux CI
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 20:37:02 +0200

Hello everybody,

I need some help. One guy of the Alpine Linux community gave me feedback
having run the new GNUnet package on their CI. On my machine no errors,
on their CI the following:

> The package seems to fail to build:
>
> > /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/9.2.0/../../../../x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/bin/ld:
> > cannot find -lgnunetats
> > collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> > libtool:   error: error: relink
> > 'libgnunet_plugin_ats_proportional.la' with the above command
> > before installing it.
>
> You can find the complete build log here[0].
>
> [0]:https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/kdaudt/aports/-/jobs/2151

Any idea? Possibly also an error on their side. With my test machine
and the alpine builder system everything looks good.

cheers,
xrs