Re: [GNUnet-developers] Build fail of GNUnet with alpine linux CI

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Build fail of GNUnet with alpine linux CI
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 21:48:26 +0200

Seems to me like this is a staged package install for gnunet into
some kind of prefix (in this case
/builds/kdaudt/aports/testing/gnunet/pkg/gnunet/).
while the _actual_ prefix you provide in the configure is different (/usr/)
This apparently confuses ld because it cannot find the libraries (for the
plugins).

you could try adding LDFLAGS to the make install:

make DESTDIR="$pkgdir" LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS} -L$pkgdir/usr/lib" install

(off the top of my head, YMMV)

or maybe add them to the configure

./configure --prefix=/usr ..blabla.. LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS} -L$pkgdir/usr/lib"

BR