Re: [GNUnet-developers] www stable is broken

From: dvn
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] www stable is broken
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 00:11:47 -0700

Schanzenbach, Martin transcribed 2.7K bytes:
> I think it should be fine now? So I should normally work in
> stable and later merge it into master?
> Or the other way around? What is on the website?

yea, i've had to relearn this several times...

Work in master - that goes to stage.gnunet.org

merge or push commits to stable afterwards.

i've taken to pushing the commits from master to the stable
branch instead of merging:

`git push origin master:stable`

unless, of course they actually need to _merge_ due to stable having
commits which master does not, for example.