[GNUnet-developers] Contribute to groupchat. was (Re: Hello! (brief intr

From: t3sserakt
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Contribute to groupchat. was (Re: Hello! (brief introduction and lots of questions))
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 16:56:54 +0200

Hi Marcos,

welcome and cool you are interested in helping with groupchat.

Submitting a patch in Mantis is not the way it used to be, but your
contribution was valuable.

Did you read here https://docs.gnunet.org/#Developer-Introduction? Be
careful, because the information in the C Tutorial, if you follow the
link https://docs.gnunet.org/manuals/gnunet-c-tutorial/index.html#Top,
is partially outdated.

Do you like to help implementing new functionality?

We are right now changing the groupchat code a bit, and tomorrow we will
make a plan how we like to go on with groupchat.

If you are interested we can keep you informed about those plan in
detail. High level information will be communicated over the mailing list.

cheers

t3sserakt