Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting Agenda

From: xrs
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting Agenda
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 17:24:22 +0200

Hi!

It's not about the legal form. I'd like to describe as good as I can
organizational challenges and then rethink social relationships,
organization of work, new ways of financing, talk openly about forms of
live to collect ideas for individuals on how to reserve time and
get commitment for the project.

I hope this helps :-)