Re: [GNUnet-developers] Documentation [was: GNUnet Hacker Meeting Agenda

From: Julius Bünger
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Documentation [was: GNUnet Hacker Meeting Agenda]
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 11:36:28 +0200

Hi all,

all those topics sound so interesting. I really would like to be there,
but cannot.

Would it be possible if the one or other of you could write down what
might be interesting for others? (Maybe one Mail with a brief summary of
the day? Maybe in the form of a blogpost? Of course I would be really
happy about a more extensive report, but I take what I get.)

Jealous (to all who are able to participate) greetings,
julius