[GNUnet-developers] Gentoo overlay, assigning email address?

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Gentoo overlay, assigning email address?
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:54:44 +0000

Hi,

For a long time I am no longer the responsible person for Gentoo things.
Yet I am still listed as the name-to-blame and the email-address is my
personal one.
These two fields only exist because of Gentoo policy. Would it be okay
if I changed the name to "GNUnet Gentoo-overlay developers" and the
email address to "address@hidden"? This is more appropriate
and covers the fact that it's done by
people within the GNUnet developer community.

I will assume the answer is "Yes, this is okay" if I receive
no reply until next saturday.

Thanks,
--
ng0 -- https://www.inventati.org/patternsinthechaos/