[GNUnet-developers] GNS domains

From: x
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GNS domains
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 20:12:14 +0100

Hi,

I got the gnu.name & gnu.zone domains thinking it would be useful
for promoting GNS, for instance setting up FCFS registration [1] there
and perhaps also a GNS to DNS zone proxy at <fcfs-name>.gnu.name &
<zkey>.gnu.zone
that may be useful in case one wants to put IP addresses in their zones
and want that still reachable from the rest of the DNS world.

I'd transfer these domains to GNUnet e.V. since I already have enough domains
and it is also better to keep them registered to the project.

Does GNUnet e.V. want to have these domains?

[1] https://gnunet.org/gns-fcfs-authority-started