Re: [GNUnet-developers] gentoo, last tweaks and questions

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gentoo, last tweaks and questions
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 14:04:56 +0200

Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> writes:

> This should have been self-fixing if you ran './bootstrap' to generate
> configure. Next time you see this (kind of) message, just re-run
> ./bootstrap.

Hm, I think I need to revisit how this is done by my packages, to
exclude this behavior which might lead to a 'die' in the build
process.

Especially on gentoo, where moving gnunet from eapi 5 to the new
eapi 6 gets hard and needs an entirely new build structure in the
ebuild file.

> However, I also should have just pushed the latest POTFILES.in manually.
>  So fixed in SVN 37009.
>
> -Christian

Thanks!

Would you (or someone else) know if there are tested to be
unsupported (non functional) plattforms of GNUnet?
Gentoo can support those to build on:
alpha
amd64
arm
arm 64
hppa
ia64
mips
ppc
ppc64
sh
sparc
x86
x86-fbsd
amd64-linux
ia64-linux
x86-linux

It would help for the later testings team to have some input
which ones to exclude, I can only test a limited set on the
hardware I have here.