Re: [GNUnet-developers] gentoo, last tweaks and questions

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gentoo, last tweaks and questions
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 04:51:33 +0200

Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Nils,
>
> Got it. Somehow a "filter" was set for the directory dialog (in the
> Glade resource file). The filter was "empty" (nothing was configured),
> which in older Gtk versions may have allowed everything, but in newer
> allows nothing to be selected. Removing the filter now allows the
> selection of directories as one would want.
>
> The fix is in SVN 37000.  Thanks for reporting!

Hi Christian,

thanks for the quick fix.

Currently I'm trying to finish the work of lynX and myself and
try to get gnunet, gnunet-gtk and gnurl into gentoo's
portage. That's why I run and test it very much, now with the
latest push I ran into something where I am not sure if this it
is related or not, paste is here:

https://bpaste.net/raw/01e184d9b55f

build breaks at "no rule to make target
'../src/sensordashboard/gnunet-sensordashboard.c' needed by
'gnunet.pot-update"

--
ng0