Re: [GNUnet-developers] Why old-school C?

From: Jeff Burdges
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Why old-school C?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:46:37 +0200

On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 17:29 -0700, Ed Baskerville wrote:
> What are these metadata leakage issues?

We do not understand what metadata is leaked.

> But if the attitude is to try to build a network that helps people that don't
> yet care--or that don't care enough to abandon their comfortable computing
> environment--then you're going to have to build tools for those platforms.

No.  Revolutions are never about appealing to everyone.

We should instead worry that people to actually enjoy using our tools.
I suppose this means eventually moving towards the TextSecure
development ideology :
https://github.com/WhisperSystems/TextSecure/blob/master/contributing.md