Re: [GNUnet-developers] iOS/non-free platforms

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] iOS/non-free platforms
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 11:25:46 +0200

Ed, this will not happen. We cannot let a company destroy the free
software commons for some short-sighted short-term gain. My
contributions to GNUnet are and will remain GPLv3+, you won't convince
me otherwise, so the discussion can end here. If you care so much about
iOS, you should discuss this with Apple, they'll be easier to convince ;-).