Re: [GNUnet-developers] Communication

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Communication
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 10:16:16 +0100

Bart Polot <address@hidden> skribis:

> I agreed, we should start dog-fooding as soon as it's ready: use
> gnunet-conversation + multicast (!) instead of mumble.

Dog-fooding means precisely that you don’t wait until it’s “ready”.  ;-)

I’ve had my share of dog food with Guix, and I think it’s very valuable.
It would be nice to host source code releases, documents, etc. on
GNUnet’s AFS or something like that, and possibly have a Web gateway
just to show people what it’s like (I remember Zooko hosted his blog on
Tahoe long ago.)

Ludo’.