Re: [GNUnet-developers] Using GNUnet for binary package distribution

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Using GNUnet for binary package distribution
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:51:06 +0100

Just to clarify, the point is to for now list the project under both mentoring organizations, and then sort out details later. Having
mentoring from both Guix and GNUnet would make sense anyway, and I
believe having Harsha do it will make a lot of sense and avoid any
possible conflict in terms of the direction of the development.

So for now, what we ask you (Ludo) to do is to make sure the Guix/GNUnet
integration is listed on the GNU ideas page with you (or some other
Guix hacker) listed as a mentor.

Thanks!

Happy hacking!

-Christian