Re: [GNUnet-developers] p2p 'massively multi-player games (MMGs)'

From: donnar
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] p2p 'massively multi-player games (MMGs)'
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:28:26 +0100

Okay, a little bit more research led me to the 'Croquet
project' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croquet_project).

Quote: 'Croquet is a powerful new open source software development environment
for creating and deploying deeply collaborative multi-user online
applications on multiple operating systems and devices. Derived from Squeak,
it features a peer-based network architecture that supports communication,
collaboration, resource sharing, and synchronous computation between multiple
users on multiple devices.'

Source: http://www.opencroquet.org/index.php/System_Overview

Anyway, thank you for your friendly response.

Yours,
Donnar

Am Sonntag, 11. März 2007 02:39 schrieben Sie: