Re: [GNUnet-developers] Freenet 0.5

From: Krista Bennett
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Freenet 0.5
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 19:19:22 -0500

LCID Fire hath spoken thusly on Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 11:52:37PM +0100:
> Another point is that in order to get popular you'd have to create a
> windows client and with that draw people to the project.

While I won't give my opinion on the need for a Windows client (don't want
to start a religious war), I should note that one is being worked on, if
not very intensively at the moment.  This effort is inversely proportional
to the amount of coursework I have at any given time (it's really not my
first priority), but will appear on the scene sometime in the future.
(Hopefully sooner rather than later...)

- K

Krista Bennett                               address@hidden
Graduate Student
Interdepartmental Program in Linguistics
Purdue University

         If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit.
             There's no use being a damn fool about it.
                           -- W.C. Fields