Re: GNU Herds mockup -- Matt proposed 'tone'

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: GNU Herds mockup -- Matt proposed 'tone'
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:12:24 +0100

Hi Matt,

The text you proposes to use [1] to create an offer has a funny tone which I
think tries to help convince the user to finally add his offer.

  [1] http://gnuherds.org/gnu-herds-mockup.png

IMHO it is better do not have any offer than have offers which after filled
will not be maintained, just because the poster does not care any more due to
he was almost 'forced' to post it by that funny tone.

IMHO it is better use an impersonal tone and leave freedom to the user to
choose what to do:  to post or not to post.

IMHO we should change the "Save" button by "I'm done". Perhaps we should
change it by "Done", but not by "I'm done".  Keep it impersonal.

--
As usual, any comment, correction, disagreement,...?