GNU Herds' FS pledges, and a related experiment

From: inimino
Subject: GNU Herds' FS pledges, and a related experiment
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:24:50 -0700

Hello,

I launched an experiment this morning in publicly funded free software,
which you can see here:

http://inimino.org/pffs/experiment

In discussion in the #gnu IRC channel, davi mentioned the GNU Herds FS
Pledges page which seems to be similar in spirit:

http://gnuherds.org/pledges

There would seem to be some opportunity for cross-pollination of ideas
at least, and maybe we can share some code too.

-inimino