Bank transfers

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: Bank transfers
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 20:45:05 -0400

I don't understand how I will be able to do testing on my own if the
project will need a bank account to be managed. Will the bank give us
a test account so that we can see how things work?

I am a little unsure how organizations make electronic transfers over
to the bank using their own interface.

Would we have to send over the data to the bank using secure GET and
POST methods to their servers?

Would the client or the GNU Herds' servers be doing to the sending
actions to the bank's servers?

I don't quite understand the advantage of ING Direct other than the
3.15% annual yield. I believe for ING Direct to work you need to keep
another checking account with another bank.

http://business.ingdirect.com/products/ofb_savings.asp?s=OpenAccount