Re: [New page]: webapp administration and management operations

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: [New page]: webapp administration and management operations
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:57:50 +0100

I have started to develop the below task:

  task: [New page]: webapp administration and management operations
        http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7339

It is a requirement to move to the FSF hosts. My current personal goal is just
develop a dirty draft which I can expose to this email list.

P.S.: I am extremely overloaded even at home, with work-related tasks! :(
While Sameer work on the HTML/CSS task I will develop the needed code to
present this one.