gnue-dev

Re: gnue-designer

From: Randall Whitman
Subject: Re: gnue-designer
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:21:02 -0700

> Please note that gnue-designer is currently unmaintained and not
> functional. We appreciate any kind of help with bringing gnue-designer
> into functional state again.

Is there any list of tasks as to what is needed, or is this yet unknown?
Is there a design document of architectural or API changes between older
and current versions of GNUe Common & Forms?  (beyond bzr diff.)
Has anyone assessed whether the level of effort is expected to be hours,
days, weeks, or/vs months of work?

Thanks.
Randall - www.whizman.com