gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] I want to join as spanish translator

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] I want to join as spanish translator
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:58:16 +0100

Hi, Gustavo,

Am Samstag, den 21.02.2009, 14:22 -0200 schrieb Gustavo A. Corradi:
> This strings are not marked to be translated..

Thank you for putting this list together. I fixed all of them.

>   File
> "/usr/local/gnue/lib/python/gnue/navigator/external/zope/interface/document.py",
> line 21
>       from gnue.navigator.external import zope.interface
>                                                   ^
>                                                   SyntaxError: invalid
> syntax

This is in a file which is actually not even used, so I simply removed
the whole file (and with it the whole zope directory which is for
something that was only started but never really worked on).

>   File "/usr/local/gnue/lib/python/gnue/designer/app/objectext.py",
> line 39
>       def install:
>                      ^
>                      SyntaxError: invalid syntax

This is also unused code, and I also removed the whole file.

Thank you for your bug reports!

Reinhard