gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] I want to join as spanish translator

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] I want to join as spanish translator
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:05:18 +0100

Dear Gustavo,

Am Samstag, den 14.02.2009, 14:15 -0200 schrieb Gustavo A. Corradi:
> I'been translated the app-server and GNUe-designer but when testing
> the designer many things do not work properly even in the English
> version. Is correct that?

Yes, gnue-designer is not up to date and currently not maintained.

> I check out the sources from http://svn.gnuenterprise.org/gnue/ trunk
> because in http://www.gnuenterprise.org/downloads/prereleases.php only
> appear gnue-reports

That's good. With SVN you have the latest sources, at the prereleases
download page you only find the prereleases done during the preparation
of a final release, as soon as the final release is done, the prerelease
is removed again from that page.

(Yes, the preparation phase of the final gnue-reports release is taking
*way* too long...)

> From the po directory I run 'make update-po && make' to obtain a fresh
> po

Correct.

> I send the two .po files here if you want to check it

Thank you. I have committed them to SVN.

Thank you for your contribution!
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project (http://www.gnuenterprise.org)