gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] I want to join as spanish translator

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] I want to join as spanish translator
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:03:13 +0100

Dear Gustavo,

Am Montag, den 16.02.2009, 19:37 -0200 schrieb Gustavo A. Corradi:
> I am somewhat proud to say that I have more work for you here I attach
> my latest translations, with this, if I am not mistaken, almost all
> GNUe is translated into Spanish.

And indeed you can be proud. You rock!

> Please let me take you to some questions: how is possible to generate
> a dropdown box aid but more personalized (as a user help)? here goes:
>
> a) I would say the user presses F1 for example in the "city code" and
> in the same box that display the description of the city and the
> largest population of the city
> b) it is possible to filter from the program by the number of people
> that will be displayed in this drop?

This is a wishlist item for quite some time:

http://www.gnuenterprise.org/roundup/gnue/issue90

> P.d. where is the lastest documentation?

http://www.gnuenterprise.org/project/docs-all.php

Once again, thank you for your valuable contribution!
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project (http://www.gnuenterprise.org)