gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] [Fwd: Errors]

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: [GNUe-dev] [Fwd: Errors]
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:35:10 +0100

Hi, all,

got this via address@hidden - not sure who reads this address at all any
more.

Reinhard
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Errors Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:10:21 -0500
help,

I'm new to this and having allot of difficulty - I run windows2000, the
install instructions for GNUe forms and all five other GNUe items result in
errors:  from log file

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gnue-forms", line 30, in ?
ImportError: No module named gnue.forms
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gnue-forms", line 30, in ?
ImportError: No module named gnue.forms
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gnue-forms", line 30, in ?
ImportError: No module named gnue.forms

So I went looking for online help - familiar with online groups (paradox
database) only thing I could find is this Twiki thing which didn't go so
well.

[Thu Mar 16 20:50:51 2006] view: Insecure dependency in exec while running
with -T switch at /usr/share/perl5/TWiki.pm line 3447. Content-type:
text/html

Is there help here, i can't even get your .zip files to unzip into anything
resembling what I'm used to seeing and the batch file in the instructions
doesn't seem to accomplish anything.  The install routines at the link
provided seems to work for the gnue runtime successfully but everything else
gnue results in errors and don't open.  This is my first attempt at this and
it is all the other programs listed on page
http://www.gnuenterprise.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/WindowsQuickStart seem
to have installed and python runs but the forms program is not working.  It
looked like a good place to start (I'm looking to phase out paradox and am
looking for something to develop the form structured front end to a Firebird
database.  This seems like the ticket but how do I get it to run.

tom keating