gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Cursed GTK

From: Sacha Schlegel
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Cursed GTK
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:54:52 +0800

Hi Ancor

I think the developers are aware of this project (Cursed GTK).

Its a question if you have to make special alignments to the gtk forms
code to support GTK and Cursed GTK.

If alignments are necessary, the gtk forms code might get harder to
maintain; if no alignments are necessary than no problems.

Someone testing "would" confirm the one or the other.

Sacha

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 14:39, Áncor González Sosa wrote:
> I suposse you already know it and I don't know how it works (of course, it
> can be a hoax), but I have think that Cursed GTK [1] can speed up the curses
> frontend development (wxWindows -> GTK == Cursed GTK -> curses).
>
> I don't really know what is the status of the curses frontend of Forms
> (I'm installing it 'cause I'm very interested, but I have not finished
> instalation).
>
> Greetings and sorry about my poor English writting
>
> [1] http://zemljanka.sourceforge.net/cursed/
>
> PD.- I'm not subscribed to the list. Notify me if you receive the mail
Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
address@hidden                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg