gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Cursed GTK

From: Áncor González Sosa
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Cursed GTK
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 07:39:13 +0100

I suposse you already know it and I don't know how it works (of course, it
can be a hoax), but I have think that Cursed GTK [1] can speed up the curses
frontend development (wxWindows -> GTK == Cursed GTK -> curses).

I don't really know what is the status of the curses frontend of Forms
(I'm installing it 'cause I'm very interested, but I have not finished
instalation).

Greetings and sorry about my poor English writting

[1] http://zemljanka.sourceforge.net/cursed/

PD.- I'm not subscribed to the list. Notify me if you receive the mail
--
                                        .--.
  LINUX                                |o_o |

  Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody)