gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] Mailing list for DCL tickets

From: Jan Ischebeck
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:52:50 +0100

It would be great if there would be a seperate mailing list for new
tickets.

Pro:
 * Notification about new tickets for NON dcl users.
 * Tickets will get browsable/searchable by google ( through mailing
   list archives)
 * easy way to link to tickets from the web (I don't know if this is
   already possible with dcl. To my knowledge its just possible to first
   login in DCL as a test user to see/browse tickets)

Contra:
 * time to set it up :)

( one easy solution to set it up would be to create a new dcl user and
  add product/ticket watches for all product for this user. the email
  of this user would be the email for the mailing list )

Jan