[Gnucap-devel] [GSoC] Interfacing with Octave

From: Tejas Nikumbh
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] [GSoC] Interfacing with Octave
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 02:52:47 +0530

Hi Guys,

I am Tejas Nikumbh, and I am a Senior Electrical Engineering Undergrad at
IIT Bombay. I have my specialization in MicroElectronics and have a flare
for programming.

I went through the project ideas list and found that *interfacing with
Octave* would be a project that I would be interested in. I have been
programming in C++ since long and would love to know what initial steps I
could take to increase my chances of being selected for this years GSoC via
GNUCap.

Some mentor guidance on how I could start off would be appreciated. Sorry
if I missed out on anything.

Looking forward to constructive feedback.

Thanks,
--
Tejas Nikumbh,
Fourth Year Undergraduate,