gnuastro-devel

[task #16288] Warp: warn users when WCSLIB version is <7.12

From: Pedram Ashofteh-Ardakani
Subject: [task #16288] Warp: warn users when WCSLIB version is <7.12
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:59:12 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #8, task #16288 (project gnuastro):

Right Labib :) For other readers who might be interested,
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negation#Distributivity here] is a reference
about distribution of negation over a logic statement, which states:

> !(A && B) = (!A || !B)

So when I tried to remove the extra negation, I should have changed the AND
operator to an OR operator. But this alone wouldn't fix the "minor version"
problem, the full fix is already  stated in comment #6.

Labib, I am looking forward to seeing your changes merged into the master
branch after Mohammad's approval, and your name added to the
[https://akhlaghi.org/gnuastro.pdf gnuastro manual]'s developers list :)

Best wishes :)

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16288>

Message sent via Savannah