gnuastro-devel

[task #15570] Operator to group rows with special scaling

From: LI Junnan
Subject: [task #15570] Operator to group rows with special scaling
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 10:37:25 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, task #15570 (project gnuastro):

Respect Mohammad,
It would be helpful if you could tell me where can the related code be found.
A brief suggestion, or any tips about the task would be really helpful sir
:).
[comment #1 comment #1:]
> I am currently working on this issues. I wonder whether the user have to
provide seed point for 1d veronoi? Or we need to generate seed points
randomly.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15570>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/