gnuastro-devel

[bug #58640] Error in calculation of SIP to TPV coversions

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #58640] Error in calculation of SIP to TPV coversions
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 11:51:53 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #58640 (project gnuastro):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #9:

Thanks for the fix Sachin, so it isn't yet implemented. I just opened the task
until we can confirm that it is fixed ;-).

I just fetched your commit, but it isn't over the most recent 'master' branch!
Since that old 'bug-fixes' branch has now been fully rebased into the master
branch, you shouldn't commit over it any more ;-). You should pull the most
recent commit of the master branch and make your commit over that.

Also, please choose more descriptive names to avoid such confusions, generic
branch names like 'bug-fixes' can cause a lot of confusion!

By the way, I also remember some minor cosmetic things you wanted to fix in
the code, if you haven't implemented them yet, maybe you can also include them
in the new commit you will make.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?58640>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/