gnuastro-devel

[bug #58640] Error in calculation of SIP to TPV coversions

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #58640] Error in calculation of SIP to TPV coversions
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 20:13:37 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #58640 (project gnuastro):

Follow-up Comment #14:

Thanks for the check Raul ;-)! I am closing the task now.

About the old extra coefficients, I guess they became non-zero because of the
same bug that caused the inverse sign. Once that bug was fixed, they also
disappeared. As Sachin explained before, that bug was because of the incorrect
reading of the SIP keywords.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?58640>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/