gnuastro-devel

[task #15317] Concatenate two or more tables

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15317] Concatenate two or more tables
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 18:07:21 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #17, task #15317 (project gnuastro):

Great! I look forward to the corrections ;-).

Its good to also add the documentation in the same commit so it can be
complete.

For the GSoC proposal, once your first commit is merged into the main history
of Gnuastro, I think you can make a good case that you know the source code
and the workflow. But you also need to choose a useful/important project to
propose to work on in Gnuastro. There are some that are suggested in the GSoC
suggestion page
<https://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2020.html#gnuastro>, and of
course the general task list is very complete. The Table program itself can be
greatly improved and has a lot of potential, but there are many other image
processing tasks.

I guess its really up to you and what you are interested in, so have a general
look and if something is not taken by others, you can post a comment that you
will be working on it and write your proposal.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15317>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/