gnuastro-devel

[task #13658] Work on concave polygons too

From: Sachin Kumar Singh
Subject: [task #13658] Work on concave polygons too
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 17:57:02 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #11, task #13658 (project gnuastro):

All bugs related to concave sort are fixed. I've tested it with more inputs
and it shows good results. I've pushed the code to my `task_concave_sort`
branch.
[https://github.com/sachinkumarsingh092/gnuastro/tree/task-concave-sort]
I've yet not removed the main function so that it can be tested further. Also,
the documentation is to be done for the book, which I'll do after the review
when the code is ready to push:-)
While compiling the concave-sort.c when there was an error I just commented
out that specific portion(which was trivial code anyway) because I tested only
this specific file and not others and hence didn't build the whole repository.
But I'm sure after building the repo those errors would be no more.

On a side note: I send the copyright form to address@hidden but haven't got a
reply yet. Did you get any information regarding this?

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13658>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/