Re: Nokia 6230i with DKU-2 under Windows ?

From: Axel Kowald
Subject: Re: Nokia 6230i with DKU-2 under Windows ?
Date: 24 Feb 2009 18:02:39 +0100

Hi Pawel,

I deinstalled the PC Suite and installed only the connection cable driver.
As before the 6230i says it got a data connection but none of the com ports from 1 to 10 is working. com1 and com4 take longer and produce the long output I sent in one of the earlier postings and the other com ports
quit with the message "Couldn't open FBUS device: Result too large"  :-(

hi Jari
I've done some initial attempts with libusb's Windows version and it looks promising. There is a baglock of other Gnokii items and on my non-existent spare time I've been on them.
So I guess that means it is not so easy to compile libusb for Windows!?
If you have any version where you need a beta tester, I would be happy to offer my help :-)

axel