Re: Nokia 6230i with DKU-2 under Windows ?

From: Axel Kowald
Subject: Re: Nokia 6230i with DKU-2 under Windows ?
Date: 23 Feb 2009 22:56:06 +0100

Hi Pawel,

>/ 3) The windows new hardware wizard comes up -> I say cancel/

That one is wrong. You need to install cable drivers. Once it's done
everything should go smoothly.

Okay. I didn't have anything installed because I got the mobile via ebay :-(
So I just downloaded Nokia's PC suite and installed it.
The good news is:
Using this windows software I can connect to the mobile and now a cable driver is installed. If I now plug in the USB cable the new hardware wizard does not appear and the mobile says a data connection has been established :-)

The bad news is: I get exactly the same gnokii error messages as before  :-(

Axel