Re: Nokia 6230i with DKU-2 under Windows ?

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Nokia 6230i with DKU-2 under Windows ?
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:45:45 +0200

Pawel Kot wrote:
Well, if you manage to get libusb working under Windows that would be
the way to go. Otherwise, that should be serial. You just need to
figure out the correct value for the port.

I've done some initial attempts with libusb's Windows version and it looks promising. There is a baglock of other Gnokii items and on my non-existent spare time I've been on them.

However, any cable has drivers for Windows and they create a virtual com-port which will work with Gnokii.

Regards,
Jari Turkia