Re: .gnokiirc settings for Nokia 6015i with CA42 data cable?

From: Walter Dnes
Subject: Re: .gnokiirc settings for Nokia 6015i with CA42 data cable?
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:27:55 -0500

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 08:43:56AM +0100, Pawel Kot wrote

> I think you should talk to linux usb people to determine which driver
> supports your cable (if any). Once you have it working, you can try
> gnokii.

  The CA42 is the latest/greatest cable, and linux support may not be
there yet.  Its predecessor, the DKU-5 cable is still available.
According to a message posted at...
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20051117.004937.83f63940.en.html
someone has gotten the 6015i working with gnokii and the DKU-5.  I'll
get a DKU-5 cable and try it out.

--
Walter Dnes <address@hidden> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
My musings on technology and security at http://tech_sec.blog.ca