Re: Nokia 6310 and gnokii

From: Christian Rogne
Subject: Re: Nokia 6310 and gnokii
Date: 05 Jan 2003 00:15:27 +0100

I have a person in my address book who have to cellular phones. Lets say
954xxxxx and 954yyyyy, 954xxxxx is the first entry, If I want to send a
sms to 954yyyyy i have to check the phonenumber in the phonebook. There
are no possibilities to get that number from the address list into the
sms window automatically. This is a missing feature.

Christian