gnobog-devel

[Gnobog-devel] Bug report: gb_io_read_plugin_out and DTD

From: Detlef Vollmann
Subject: [Gnobog-devel] Bug report: gb_io_read_plugin_out and DTD
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:17:04 +0200

Hello,
I got gnobog-test to compile and tried first the command-line
interface.  And I promptly got my first error messages:

dv: > /test/bin/gnobog -v -i test-bm.html netscape -o gno2.xml
[perror] gb_io_read_plugin_out::read:: Bad file descriptor
error: failed to load external entity "gnobog_document.dtd"
Could not load the external subset "gnobog_document.dtd"

I have right now no idea about the first error.  I've seen
a lot of debug messages in the code: how can I turn on
these messages?

The second problem is probably a libxml configuration problem:
you should add the gnobog data directory to the path where
libxml looks for DTDs.

Detlef

--
Detlef Vollmann   vollmann engineering gmbh
Linux and C++ for Embedded Systems    http://www.vollmann.ch/