Re: [gNewSense-users] Notebook 100% Free

From: Albino Biasutti Neto
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Notebook 100% Free
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:59:06 -0200

Hi

2013/2/6 Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>:
> It can be purchased from Tekmote [2], KD85 [3] and (if you're a real
> sweet talker) Freedom Included [4]. (I nor gNewSense have a commercial
> relationship with these companies.) I don't know any shops in South
> America that have it.
>
> [1]
> http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Hardware/Freest#Lemote_Yeeloong_8089_and_8101
> [2] http://www.tekmote.nl/
> [3] https://kd85.com/lemote.html
> [4] http://freedomincluded.com/

Thank Sam. :-)

I was talking and I learned that there are few people who have this
computer here (as far as has knowledge). The distributor of USA [4] is
out of stock.

The rate of imports in Brazil is almost double the value.

> P.S.: I think unnecessary URL shortening is bad and usually don't click
> those links. Here are some reasons why:
> http://rield.com/faq/why-url-shorteners-are-bad

Good text.

--
Albino Biasutti Neto
Software Livre | Open Source | Free Software