[gNewSense-users] Notebook 100% Free

From: Albino Biasutti Neto
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Notebook 100% Free
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 08:57:42 -0200

Hi

I was researching and reading some articles, I found this notebook [1][2] :-)

1 - http://eri.cx/4qR
2 - http://eri.cx/4qS

It is 100% free, freedom and Open Source, according to the text. The
Dr. Richard Stallman have he [3] and some users of gNewSense.

3 - http://eri.cx/4qT

You can purchase the product in Brazil (import it maybe)? The price it pays?

My last information was that this model is not yet being manufactured.

--
Albino Biasutti Neto
Software Livre | Open Source | Free Software