Re: [gNewSense-users] Netflix movies, ActiveX

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Netflix movies, ActiveX
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 06:40:14 -0400

Graziano Sorbaioli wrote:
A suggestion for all.

QUOTING PLEASE!

When you send an email please DELETE the text not useful to understand
your answer.
Please follow the netiquette.
It's a pain to scroll pages of email to read ONE line of answer.
Like this?  Sorry, i'm a retired contractor, a technodum bass.

I mean, a technodumbass. I'm trying though! I played in the wiki sandbox. my stuff is at the bottom, starting with something about typing in paragraphs. See? dumb but sincere. :)