Re: [gNewSense-users] Netflix movies, ActiveX

From: Ted Smith
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Netflix movies, ActiveX
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:14:27 -0400

What exactly do you want help with? I doubt anyone on this list will
give you a copy of a non-free operating system.

The movie is probably available somewhere on BitTorrent; while
retrieving it in that way might violate copyright law in your locality,
it is a way to get the movie and watch it using only free software.