[gNewSense-users] Re: Flyer (was: summary of projects)

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Flyer (was: summary of projects)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:37:04 -0500

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Graziano Sorbaioli wrote:
>>
>> Sam Geeraerts ha scritto:
>>
>> Please put the text in the wiki and let's edit together.
>>

> Right, better late then never. To provide a space for marketing efforts
> to blossom I created a new project page while I was at it [1]. I also
> added it to the current projects page [2].
>
> [1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/Marketing
> [2] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/CurrentProjects

Are any gNewSense community people coming to the FSF conference next month?

If so it would be cool if you could bring some of these fliers.

If not I can get some printed (but will wait till like the week before
to get the latest-greatest version).

Cheers,
--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny