Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Flyer (was: summary of projects)

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Flyer (was: summary of projects)
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 21:09:24 +0100

David Couzelis wrote:
Just a small revision/suggestion.

:)

Dave

================

Freedom to Use
--------------
Free software is software that respects your freedom. gNewSense is the
operating system that respects your freedom. It is guaranteed to be the most
free operating system in the world. gNewSense gives you the peace of mind that
your rights as a computer user will not be compromised. You can recommend it to
your friends and family with a clear conscience. It is the modern computing
environment of choice for anyone who wants to walk the ethically sound path
into the coming digital age.

Freedom to Modify
-----------------
gNewSense is built using proven technology from the free software community.
Our small but motivated group of contributors are working hard to make it the
best operating system there is. With your help we can make it even better. Any
skills or efforts are welcome. Just volunteer at our website. What we need the
most at this time are:

- Freedom verifiers
- Documentation writers
- MIPS developers
- Packagers

We welcome and value your contributions!

<make the "www.gnewsense.org" website very visible> :)

Ah, thanks for filling that one in, David. Lack of sleep left my brain stuck at "hard working", which would have made it the most boring sentence ever to be used in a flyer.