[gNewSense-users] Re: Flyer (was: summary of projects)

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Flyer (was: summary of projects)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:22:33 -0500

2009/2/5 Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>

Yes, that looks like a flyer to me. Thanks for your quick response.

I like the look of the colors, but if we're going to print this at home a white background would be a lot cheaper on ink.

I can draw different versions.

I've scribbled up a bit of text we could use. It sucks, but it's a start. Hopefully someone will come up with something better.

Great, I'll use it.

###
Freedom to use
--------------
Free software is software that respects your freedom. gNewSense is the operating system that respects your freedom. It is guaranteed to be the freest operating system in the world. gNewSense gives you the peace of mind that your rights as a computer user will not be compromised. You can recommend it to your friends and family with a clear conscience. It is the modern computing environment of choice for anyone who wants to walk the ethically sound path into the coming digital age.

Freedom to modify
-----------------
gNewSense is built from and with proven technology from the free software community. Our small, but <insert positive adjective> group of contributors is working hard to make it the best free software distribution there is. With your help we can make it even beter. Any skills or efforts are welcome, just volunteer on one of our community channels. What we need the most at this time are:

- Freedom verifiers
- MIPS developers
- Packagers
- Documentation writers

We welcome and value your contributions!
gNewSense is a GNU/Linux distribution supported by the Free Software Foundation.
###

And if there's any room left: a license.

Btw, maybe we should move this to -dev or -art?

I'll send my proposals to the art list.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Medellín, Colombia