Re: [gNewSense-users] Just some things I'd like to say....

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Just some things I'd like to say....
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:15:51 +0100

Justin,

Thanks for those words.  With regard to PFV being a bottleneck, I'm
not suggesting that things can't move forward without us getting
everything checked, I'm just saying that unless we have a distro that
has checked software, then the best we can say is _Well it's sort of
free_.

What I mean is that it would be silly to rush out another release,
without having a good go at the PFV stuff.  Developer time as you
correctly stated, is a commodity.

>From a personal perspective, I'd like gNS to be released regularly,
because I like new (but stable) software, as much as anyone.  Lee and
I are doing the best we can to progress the PFV work, and we have a
good following that are pushing forward.  gNS is in good shape at the
moment, and we seem a happy bunch.  That's good :-).

I won't say any more on this, otherwise the list will end up like Gobuntu's.

Bottom-line:  Keep-up the good work, everyone.  We are heading in the
right direction, and seem to have some firm guidelines to work to.

Cheers,

Chris.